Monday, July 12, 2010

Ciao a tutti!


Hi everyone and welcome to the official blog of APU Opera!

I'm Rachel, a member of this year's opera cast and here, you'll find my take on this unique adventure I'll be going through this year. I'll be posting about what it's like to prepare, rehearse, collaborate and perform this year along with photos and videos of all the hilarity and insanity that goes on behind-the-scenes!

This is an exciting year for APU Opera! Mostly Mozart will be our Fall production and it cover Mozart's most famous operas in the form of review. Our Spring production will be Rossini's very first opera, a brilliant comic one-act titled La Cambiale di Matrimonio (AKA The Marriage Contract).

So, go on! Click that 'Follow' button on top of your screen and join me on this intense, exciting, fun ride through the world of opera. I promise: you'll love it!

-Rach

1 comment:

  1. this is wonderful! I'm sure Dr. G would love it as well! Genius, I tell you GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete